High Lander is looking for a Software Development Manager to join our growing team.
Are you passionate about system design and software development?
Are you incredibly good at mentoring talented engineers?
Looking to make a significant positive impact?
Come and fly with us! (Literally)
Because in High Lander we believe in a world of autonomous drones.
A fast-growing company, a great work environment and the best people in the industry - come and work with us!
We are looking for our growing startup a creative and passionate Software Development Manager to join our team.
You will use cutting-edge technology in a fun and dynamic environment.
- Leading the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications
- Hands-on work
- Setting goals for each team member and managing all activities of the software development team to ensure timely project completion
- Keep up to date with the latest development software
- Recruit and train new developers
- Provide technical leadership to your team members through coaching and mentorship, influence on design, technical decisions, and problem-solving approaches
- Guarantee product and code quality by establishing best practices like code review, automatic testing, etc.
- Ensure delivering the required software quality and reliability of the entire team's output.
- Ensure proper documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience in product development
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies
Nice to Have
- Multimedia/video streaming experience
- Experience as backend / Api developer
- Experience with Image processing
- Previous experience working for a Start-up
- Great understanding of cloud, dockers, CI/CD, and Kubernetes