High Lander is looking for the best QA Tester
Have you ever dreamed of being a pilot?
With us you can forget about it!
Because at High Lander we believe in a world of autonomous drones.
A fast-growing company, a great work environment and the best people in the industry - come and work with us!
We are looking for our growing startup a creative and passionate QA Tester to join our team.
You will use cutting-edge technology in a fun and dynamic environment.
- Project management, design, test, flying and delivering
- Design, write, implement, and perform manual tests for the High Lander products: Dashboard, Apps (iOS & Android), server-side logic.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases (regressions).
- Perform manual QA tests in the office and the field.
- Review features specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Be a technical and professional focal point inside the R&D team.
- Estimate plan and coordinate testing activities with the developers to ensure high-quality project execution upon timelines.
- Own features of the product and perform all aspects of the QA.
- Organized and detail-oriented – MUST
- 1-year experience in QA engineering
- Technical skills – knowledge of working with Microsoft Office, Google apps, and project management tools (Monday.com – Advantage)
- Excellent mathematics and English (written and verbal) - MUST
- Excellence proofs (studies/army)
- Experience in a startup, working agile – Advantage
- Familiarity with the aviation industry – Advantage